Sunday, March 1, 2009


Today in church we studied in I Peter 5:10About The Grace of God!I just thought I would a a couple points for encouragement.
I. Grace is being born again.
I John 1:3,Acts18:27
II.Grace in Suffering
1.Grace granted to us in prospective,I Peter1:6-7;4:13
2.Grace granted in patcience.I Peter 2:19-20
3.Grace granted in the ultimate example(of Christ)I Peter2:21-23
III.Grace in Maturing!
1.Grace in being perfectedI Cor.1:102 ,Cor 13:11,Colossians2:9-10
2.Grace in being Established.Rom.16:25,2Thess 3:3
3.Grace in being Strenghtened.Eph.3:17
4.Grace in GloryRom.5:1-2
I will add more verses to these when I get some time Teus.I hope these will encourage you as they have encouraged me.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Koot, That certainly was a very encouraging message this morning, I have been thinking over it a bit today...now to do that again tomorrow, that is the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,I know what u mean!!!But I just keep the sermon paper I wrote were im reading in my Bible daily to keep it on my mind!That way I have no excusses

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a great idea Kels, I should try that, Great way of keeping it in your mind!

    ReplyDelete