Thursday, February 26, 2009

Spring Decor


I've been battling a sinus infection this past week.Trying to not let it get me down I thought I would take some pictures of the spring decor in my room.The bedspread I got at target this past week on 75% clearance!I thought it looked very 'springy':.) So I picked It up.Well ,I hope spring is on the way!!!

My Sheep hear my voice.I know them and they follow me.And I give eternal life to them,and they shall never perish.No one can snatch them out of my hand.My Father,who has given them to me,is greater than all!And no one can snatch them out of the Fathers hand.I and the Father are one!
John 10:27





3 comments:

  1. Okay...if you already have your spring stuff out, I really need to get mine out! Off to do just that! Come over soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya cant wait!!I want to see all your great ideas!You inspire me:.)Hope to see yall soon!!

    ReplyDelete