Monday, March 9, 2009

Come Thou Fount

I love this hymn!
Especially the last verse
I feel it applies to my own life. Come Thou Fount of every blessing,Tune my
heart to sing Thy grace!Streams of mercy
never ceasing,Call for songs of loudest praise.
Teach me some melodious sonnet ,sung by flaming
tongues above.Praise the mount I'm fixed upon
it,mount of Thy redeeming love.

Here I raise mine Ebenezer hither by Thy help I come.
And I hope by Thy good pleasure,safely to arrive
at home.Jesus sought me when a stranger.Wandering
from the fold of God!He to rescue me from danger,interposed
His precious blood!





O TO GRACE,HOW GREAT A DEBTOR!Daily I'm constrained to be!

Let Thy goodness like a fetter,bind my wandering heart to Thee!Prone

to wander Lord I feel it,prone to leave the God I love!HERE'S MY HEART

O TAKE AND SEAL IT,SEAL IT FOR THY COURTS ABOVE!!!!!!!!

Love,Kelsey

1 comment:

  1. Those are such precious words, I think that we don't think enough about what it is we are singing sometimes :-)

    ReplyDelete