Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Our Outing!!!

Beth and Caleb came over yesterday.
What a BLAST!!!!!!

Wes enjoyed playing with
Grandma's Easter decor!!!!!!


Abbey enjoyed a diaper change.
Her momma is now using
cloth diapers!!!
How very economical!!!


After a wonderful meal.
We decided to take a walk.
What a beautiful day it turned out to be!!!



A lovely cornfield near our house!!!








What!!!Me??????


For by grace you have been saved through faith;and that not of yourselves,it is the gift of GOD!!

Ephesians 2:8


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blog, Kelsey! Thanks for your comment! I blog much more than I am on Facebook, since our computer is really old and for some reason it freezes when we are on Facebook very much!

    These pictures are so beautiful. Wes is getting so big and Abbey is a doll!! What kind of cloth diapers is she using? I've been thinking about that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes our computer does to!we have dial up so its slower than molasses on a cold winter day;.)I think she bought the dipars at walmart? But anyway their the plain white cloth looking like dipars(I dont know how else to describe them:.)But my mom used them on us so she showed her how to use them.They save alot of money!Dipars are unreasonable high these days!It is well worth it:.)

    ReplyDelete