Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Roadtrip to Springfield!




Aimee,my sister,and I traveled to Springfield IL.this past Monday to visit some friends.As we were going down the highway,we noticed how beautiful the sky was.I decided to take some pictures to share with everyone. The Lord has been impressing on my mind these past couple of months of how much He is in control of all,and seeing these pictures reminded me again!In the begging of January I got in a serious car accident.I have been very thankful with what the Lord has been teaching me though this as I continue to heal.As a young woman I would get an excuse in my head ,being, as I get older and matured,THATS when I would start giving my life to the Lord.I mean because I have plenty of time before I need to take Him seriously,RIGHT!I'm young.Well lets just say the Lord was very faithful to show me how wrong I was in thinking that!You absolutely never know when the Lord will take you home to be with Him.In fact,He's the one who decides if you will take another breath or not!I am so thankful that the Lord is faithful to be patient with such a sinner as I.I just though I would share a personal struggle of mine to encourage you with your walk with the Lord.Remember your life belongs to Him not your own selfishness and pride.Here is a verse I will share with you for encouragement:Thus you are to be holy to me.For I the Lord am holy.And I have set you apart from the peoples TO BE MINE!Leviticus 20:26I hope you were encouraged by this!In Christ's Love,Kelsey


2 comments:

  1. Hey Kels, I know that is is so encouraging to hear that the Lord HAS and IS using those circumstances to mature you in HIM!! I know that many people, myself included, have been praying for just that! God is so good in accomplishing so much all at once and even in a single circumstance that it just never ceases to amaze me. I'll be continueing to pray for you Koot, all my love, me

    ReplyDelete