Saturday, March 28, 2009

This is my Father's World!

This is my Father's world.


And to my listening ears


All nature sings,and round me rings




The music of the spheres.




This is my Father's world!I rest me in the thought,





Of rocks and trees,of skies and seas



His hand the wonders wrought.
Verse 2: This is my Father's world,the birds there
carols raise.The morning light,the Lilly white,declare
their Makers praise.This is my Father's World!
He shines in all that's fair;in the rustling grass
I hear Him pass,He speaks to me everywhere.
Verse 3: This is my Father's world,O let me ne'er
forget.That though the wrong seems oft so strong.
God is the Ruler yet!This is my Father's world! The
battle is not done!Jesus who died,shall be satisfied,
and earth and heaven be one!
I absolutely love this hymn.Especially when the
spring is just beginning! It reminds me of my Saviour
and all He has done and yet to do.Such an encouragement!
I don't forget Philippians 3:20 which states "For our
citizenship is in HEAVEN,for which also we eagerly wait
for a Savior,the Lord Jesus Christ!"This verse helps me
to remember where my true home is and not to be to
comfortable on the earth.And to remember to "EAGERLY"
wait for my Savior who is yet to come.Being to comfortable on
the earth as a believer will take your mind off Christ's return.
"and to wait for His Son from Heaven,whom He is raised from
the dead,that is Jesus,who rescues us from THE WRATH TO COME!"
I.Thessalonians 1:10This,of course,doesn't mean we can't enjoy
the beauty the Lord has given us!I enjoy every season He's given
to me.Hopefully these verses will help you with your
walk with Christ our Savior.Watching and Waiting,Kelsey







1 comment: