Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Twenty Dollar Skirt!!...our trip to Chicago

So...my plan was to.....
Walk into Anthro,
fawn over every article of clothing,
sulk(just a little)over no spendable money,
and...well....leave...
I walked into the sale room
and look at my sweet surprise!!...
*
*
*
*
The Twenty Dollar Skirt!!!
( Mum...mum... originally $78)
If the store hadn't been full of
classy ladies, who, more than
likely were not cultured to some
random stranger doing a handstand
out of pure excitement in the middle
of the store, nothing would of held me
back from doing so!^-^
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Now here's the rest of what we tried on...
This is a bad picture
of the adorable shirt
but its the only one that
turned out somewhat OK.
*
*
*
*
*
*


I absolutely Adore this dress!!
*
*
*
*
*




*
*
*
*
*
*





*
*
*
*
*
*


Afterwords we made a trip to
Trader Joe's And look what I found!
Yes, I am one of those woman
who will buy things just because
they are pink!^-^

*
*
*
*
*
*




All was not lost concerning the upcoming
ballerina classes I have mentioned^-^....
*
*
*
I purchased these A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E
ballerina girl shorts (and matching undies^-^ he he)
for $5.80...at a store called ??? 24( one of my new faves!)
Also, a scarf from Charlotte Russe(another fave)
for my new fall look!!
*
*
*
*
*
*

Well that was our rendezvous!!!
Hope You all enjoyed!!
Kelsey







3 comments:

  1. i think that photo with the "Mirror mirror" shirt is neat-o!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Christine,
    Looks like you had a great day - and the kettle corn - my favorite! Thank you for your visit and for following. Sorry it took me awhile to come over. I'm a new follower and will be back soon!
    Bon week,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete