Saturday, July 24, 2010

Were oh were has my little kitty cat gone?!?

Are not these little ballerina's so sweet!?!





Just kidding she hasn't gone anywhere^-^
Little lady is still here at home!
Anyhow, I thought I need a new blog post.
I know exactly what its going to be about too!
But unfortunately enough I still have not
taken the pictures to accommodate the post!
We have been having some computer troubles
so I apologize for my lack of posts!
Hopefully things will start shaping up
around here! I have gotten don many home
improvement projects and need to post
some pictures. But first I was to get my Etsy site
back up and running...which means I have to pull back
out my fabric to see the light of day again, and
dust of my patterns...but I'm excited to think up
things to make! So anyways hopefully I can get that
coming!
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment