Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Anthro's Madcap Line....

OK, so I picked a couple of my
very favorite things from
Anthro's new Madcap Line!
This is of course my VERY favorite
dress. I heart the teacups...so Precious( as
my nephew Wes would say ^-~)
Anyways, I'm not able to afford the
Anthro version of the dress ( dance classes are expensive!!!:.)
So I thought I'd commission my sister who
yes by the way is a seamstress Website Here!!
to make me a dress similar to this one.
Anyhow...
*
*
*
*
*
*

This dress is not from the Madcap line.
But can be found under the
New Items Link
on their site (above is link!)
I absolutely adore this dress too!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
So the last but not least!
This skirt is wonderful..
those are clocks on it if ya can't
tell! So Alice!!!
*
*
*
There's a lot more on line so check it out!!!!^-^
Kelsey

4 comments:

  1. DYING over that last skirt. SO gorg. J'adore Anthro! p.s. Thank you SO much for joining our Rosebud network. Don't forget to show your pretty bloggy face over at la blog! We're linking one of you nearly every day and featuring one of you every week and we're really hoping to drum up lots of support for our network members! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much!! And I will be sure to get on as often as I can!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh WOW. I'm totally in love with those outfits! They're so classy and elegant. Timeless.

    I found your blog on Rosebud (hehe) and I am now a subscriber!
    If you have a chance, please check out mine as well!

    http://iloveyouvalentine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete