Saturday, June 26, 2010

Eurotrash!

So guess what!! I'm going to let you in on my VERY FAVORITE decorator. Her name is Annie Brahler. She opened a small business called Eurotrash. (click on Euro trash!) My room that I redid recently was almost completely inspired by this house (especially her daughter's room!). When I have a hard time thinking of exactly how something should be placed I find myself coming back to these magazines she was featured in...oh yes I did just say FEATURED in magazines!!! Ranging from the much missed Mary Engelbreit 's Home Companion to Country Living. I pictured some magazine's below that I own that she was in.P.S. Amazon is a great place to find these old issues!Anyways i hope you enjoy this as much as I do!! ^-~

June/July 2008 Issue
(Yes this is her LOVELY yard!!)
*
*
*
*

Dec 2006/Jan 2007 Issue
*
*
*
*


Her lovely home in
Jacksonville, IL.
*
*
*
*



*
*
*
*
*



The Christmas pictures are my
favorites!!There are some more of
them below!
*
*
*
*




*
*
*
*
*





Going up the stairs!
*
*
*
*
*






*
*
*
*
*







Her Daughter's room and...
My very FAVORITE of all!!!
*
*
*
*
*










*
*
*
*
*








What a lovely tub!!
*
*
*
*
*









Annie Brahler in the picture above.
And Her very beautiful yard!
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment