Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tea Time!

My sister and I decided to have a
Tea Party
for some of our friends this past week.
It was so much fun!!!
We had all kinds of yummy goodies
and delicious drinks!!
It is so much fun to plan parties.
I found some wonderful ideas on the
intrenet. So I thought I would post them.
This is the desert table...
I thought of my favorite ballet's
and ballerina's.(some of whom I know! :.)
Found some pictures
on the internet and used them for labels.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

The Beverage Table!
(Thanks mom for the use of your
lovely china!!! ^_^)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Tea Time Party Favors
I found a similar idea of this on the
internet. I changed some things around
to make it my own. The flowers are
made of paper doilies, yoyo's, and a pearl.
Ohhh Yes and of course some SPARKLES!!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

(Taylor, Michelle, Kelsey, Gussy, Hannah)
It looks like everyone had a
splendid time!!
Kelsey



No comments:

Post a Comment