Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sew What..???

Sew....
I have been sewing a LOT!!
lately.My problem is...
there is so many ideas
in my head for me to
execute...but they
take a while to well
get around to being done.
Here's some of the things
I have finally accomplished.^-^
(and yes, in the end, the
finished result is totally
worth it!!!)
I was on the Anthro site and saw
the Mottisfont top!
Adore it!!!
*
*
*
*
*
*

Well I thought I could use it as an
inspiration for my upcoming fall look.
I tweaked it to fit my personal
style..and this is the result.
(The flowers look lavender
but they are not, their a
slightly darker shade of the pink.)

*
*
*
*
*
*


*
*
*
*
*
*


Back view...
*
*
*
*
*
*

The pick up and go pillow...

Now I've had an idea in my
head of this pillow for a while now.
I am pretty happy with the results.
*
*
*
*
*
*





Kelsey




6 comments:

  1. love it!! what a beautiful top. i especially love the tie-back

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pillows are beautiful! I love that gathered look :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a good job on both of those! You're so creative! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love the shirt you made! you are sooo crafty!

    ReplyDelete