Friday, August 6, 2010

We've got some ice cold Pink lemonade!!

In our family(with the exception of me)
our favorite thing about
summer coming is that
autumn is the season after that.
Well I made some really yummy
pink lemonade...which to me
is the very picture of what
summer should be...
laying out on your hammock,
under a big oak,
with your super adorable
vintage swimsuit on,
with a glass of good ole' lemonade!
And let's just say that lately
I've been really needing my
cup o' sugar...as I am now trying to
get my fall schedule arranged
before it comes! I have recently made
the very exciting decision to open a (small)
dance school. On top of my classes and small business.
But I am so excited! I have already gotten a few students!!^-^
YAY! But anyhow that's what's been going on. Hope you'll
have a chance to sit down and have a glass of cool
pink lemonade on this toasty summer day!!
Kelsey

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have very exciting things in the works! And that pink lemonade looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh that sounds amazing about the dance school! Not to mention that pink lemonade looks scrumptious ... I think I'm going to make myself an iced cappuccino ... not as sweet, but still good? haha. Hope you have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete