Friday, September 24, 2010

Vacation...Anyone?!?

Last post August 6Th...WHAT?!?
Where has the time gone??
I had stated in my last post that
I would be starting to teach a couple of ballet
lessons a week...umm mmm and
take classes myself and Nutcracker
practice, and babysit and and and...
Well I've started this all approximately
3 weeks ago!? and already feel like I would
love a vacation too....oh... I don't know...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
^
^
^
HERE!!!
anyways...^-^
It really is a lot of fun and...
I don't mean to complain for the
blessings the Lord has given me!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

But I will say, this is definitely me now!!^-^
(....wonder were she got that cup?!?)

Blessings in Abundance!!
Kelsey




3 comments:

  1. if you find a coffee cup like that, let me know!!! :-) you make me smile Koot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ballet? oh, i've been wanting to take that up. it's never too late right? :)
    the blogosphere has missed you! welcome back!

    ReplyDelete