Friday, June 19, 2009

Vintage Dishes


My grandpa Harold bought
these old dishes for some family
friends a long time ago.My aunt had
them and didn't have a use for them
so she gave them to us.My sister
and I both really liked them so we
split them between us.Mom said they
are probably from around the 40's or50's.







I love the flowers on them!
They are so unique.

I couldn't resist putting this picture on:.)
I saw these cherries outside.There
about done but these one's still looked
nice!

I read this in the Proverbs yesterday
and it stuck in my mind so I thought I
would share it with everyone:
"The name of the Lord is a strong tower;
the righteous run to it and are safe."
Proverbs 18:10
Blessings,
Kelsey

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I love those dishes and seeing those cherries make me crave homemade cherry pie with a lard crust!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much.Maybe we can make us one for the 4th;.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Farmy G! Hey Miss Beth Anne! I was thinkin' bout makin a pie for potluck Sunday! ^_^ mmm-mmm

    ReplyDelete