Monday, June 29, 2009

My Graduation 2009

I was home schooled since being in the fourth grade,
but I went through a school called,
"Midwest Christian Academy"
They hold a graduation ceremony for the
graduates each year.Some years are bigger than
others it just depends on the year.My class was larger
than my sister's,who graduated four years ago from this school, with 12 graduates.
Walking down the aisle.







My dad and I.






I was able to give a short speech.
Mostly just a time to thank the Lord,and your parents
for the hard work they went through.
P.S. I only cried a little:.)



My mom, and dad, and I.




My cousin Hannah graduated with
Me from the same school.
"Hats of to the Graduates:.)"
YIPPEE!!!Were done!





Hannah and I relaxing after the ceremony.






Me,my sister Michelle,and my cousin Hannah.



But then......

We got to eat at the "Cracker Barrel"
YAY!!!








Wouldn't you love these on your front porch:.)
I used these verses in my speech...
some of my favorites
"But thanks be to God!He gives
us the victory through our Lord
Jesus Christ." I Cor.15:57
"Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain
new strength;they will mount up with wings
like eagles,they will run and not get tired,
they will walk and not become weary."
Isaiah 40:31
Kelsey







6 comments:

  1. Kelsey,
    I LOVE that last pic of you and Michelle in the rockers. Oh my.... Y'all should sooooo frame that!!!! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations upon your graduation. I hope the Lord will bless and keep you and lead you into an abundant and fulfilling life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics...I wonder who took most of them?!? ^_~ You did such a wonderful job on your lil speech...I only cried...a lot!
    Luv ya lil sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't mind havin' a couple of those rockers on my porch as long as yall are in them. Congrats to the graduates. It's worth it just to go to Cracker Barrel! You looked lovely. Are we still on for the coffee shop on Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone it was a very enjoyable day.(Which actually came as a surprise to me:.)And Debbie...I'll be there with bells on;.) I can't wait to see my favorite ladies!<3

    ReplyDelete