Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tractor Show 2009


The annual Antique Tractor Show
was held once again this year at
Johnson's Grove Park
Lacon,IL.










It was a little rainy but
that didn't stop
Michelle, my cousin Hannah,and I!


Here is some of the
"Vintage"
Tractors!!!!!




Ya sooo....
I really wanted this....
well actually I don't really know
what it is.But i think it might
be a little to big for me?Hmmmmm




OK here's one that's more of my size!
Oh well;.)



Choo Choo....sounds the whistle
and a very distinct smell of
burning coal fills the air when
they fire up this steam tractor
(I do believe is what they call it).It's
been at the Show every year since
I can remember.I forget how old it is
but its defiantly up there:.)!!!!!!!!!






A beautiful ending to a perfect day!
Kelsey






2 comments:

  1. I luv that pic of the front of those tractors all lined up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!It turned out a little fuzzy though:.( Grrr oh well:.)

    ReplyDelete