Saturday, July 18, 2009

The City Life

Today we decided to go on an after
noon trip to Peoria Heights.








Whenever we drove past
these little shop's, it
looked like it would
be a load of fun to go in
them sometime!


Some of the buildings had these
beautiful stained glass windows!



I love the blue in this one!



Here is my sister,Michelle,my
mom,Rhonda,my other sister,
Aimee,and I in a cute
little shop.(We have one
more sister,Beth,but she wasn't
able to make it because her
little one's needed naps:.)





Here is a quaint little Coffee Shop!
It was very neat.It had very
good coffee.
I'm always up for
a trip to a coffee shop!
I'm a sucker for them;.)




This was neat,there was an old coffee press.
I couldn't get a good picture because
it was in a glass case
and it was really dirty.But I got a
decent on of the stupendous vintage label.
Oh yeah, and this was out side of that
cute coffee shop I mentioned just above!



Well that was our trip!
Kelsey


2 comments: