Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Out of Hibernation.

So, I am sorry I haven't been on for so long!!
It's unbelievable all that has been going on.
So much to even mention. Sorry I haven't
written back to all the sweet comments you
have left me! Hopefully now I can get back into
blog land!^-^Well I thought I could mention
some of the fun things that have been going
on lately!!Well my personal favorite^-^
I actually finally got some flowers this year on V-day
from a very important person...
My New Man
yep i finally got one!^-~
He's such a sweet Guy!
*
*
*
*
*
These are the roses...
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
This past Saturday We went with some
friends to Morris IL. For my sister and
our other friends 30Th birthdays.
It was SO MUCH FUN!! I am totally going back!
I thought it was so funny that three of the girls
have red coats on!^-^

*
*
*
*
*

This was my very favorite store in Morris!!
...Whimsy...
And to my very pleasant surprise the
lady who is the owner of the store(I think?)
has a blog...YAY! and you can even
purchase some of her lovely things on line!
*
*
*
*
*

So I love this picture! he he^-^ I thought I would
put it on because it was definitely a high point
of this day!^-^ So I was going through the pictures
and this was the first one I "zoomed in" on...
and I'm thinking...sigh...this is kinda the way it goes..
*
*
*
*
*
but this definitely came to mind!^-~ he he
Alright..well that's all I have for now.Hopefully
I will be able to blog a little more often now that
things have settled down a bit!^-^
-Kelsey







3 comments:

  1. Yay for receiving flowers! That always brightens a girl's day right? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo lala! Congrats! I think I'm going to cry, I'm so happy for you! ; ) ~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure did brighten my day!!^-~ Thanks, Retro Farm Wife! We'll have to talk soon! I would like to know how you have been doing!!^-^

    ReplyDelete