Thursday, April 22, 2010

Think Pink..well to be precise Marzipan Pink!

OK so...I have been doing a room renovation.
It has been going farley well, but who knew it would be
SO MUCH WORK!
Anyways, I have ALMOST completed it.
There is still some important things I need
to finish. I said A while back that my sister
and I traded room. Well dear Michelle picked
a very dark shade of green (as you can see
in the below pictures.)
THREE COATS OF PRIMER!
I took a couple of "before"
pictures (not very good one's because I didn't know
that's what I would be using them for.) So
take a look at my progress.Please tell me what you
think so far!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
BEFORE
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
HAPPILY ALMOST AFTER!!!

The shade of pink is called
"Marzipan Pink"
Which I thought would be
very appropriate for my
room considering that
is one of my favorite rolls
in the "Nutcracker Ballet!"










These are fresh lilac's I just sniped today!!




















This is so you all
can get a better look
at my glorious "new"
Chandelier I purchased at
where else other than
Hobby Lobby
on sale for 25 dollars









My itty bitty chair
my dear friends
Keith and Shirley
gave me when I was a
little girl!
*
*
*
*
*
Anyhow I hope you all like it so far!!!
Kelsey





"My sheep hear My voice, I know them and they follow Me.
I give eternal life to them and they shall never perish; My Father,
who has given them to Me is greater than all: no one can snatch them
out of My Father's hand. I and the Father are one!" John 10:27-30























5 comments:

  1. You have been busy! Looks beautiful!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie,
    Y'all will have to come out soon and see it in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Sorry about the dark~ish shade of green...heh heh! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ! Thank you for following me. You, too, have a new follower !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I love your blog so much!^-^

    ReplyDelete