Monday, November 2, 2009

Newest Projects....


I Heart Ballet!!!!




Here is a necklace that I saw in Anthro
and just absolutely fell in love with.
This is one I made inspired after the original.
My cousin who is a jewelry maker put the
second strand of pearls on a pearl necklace
I already had. Then I took some felt and cut it in to
a circle and cut fabric according and just made each
circle smaller as I went.Glued it together,sewed pearls into

middle of flowers.And WA La:.)A beautiful new necklace.

My sister and I traded rooms this
past month.So I have been trying
to think of ways to use some of my
older things.This was a plain
black frame I bought at a dime store
a while back.I really needed a pink frame
so I painted it a baby pink.Then to add
some extra detail.I sprayed it with
glitter spray and glues pearls on.
I printed the Picture off Google Image
Search. And their you have it,a brand
new piece of art on a budget.:.)


No comments:

Post a Comment