Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Room's Remodel is Coming Along!

My room renovation is finally almost complete. I painted the garage
door beige.I also painted the ceiling white
but you cant see that:.)......As you can see though...
I still need a full sized mattress.I'm holding
out for a good deal!;.)he he

This is the bookshelf that was to the
left in the above picture.My mom
was getting rid of it.So I took it!
It was white and in desperate need
for a coat of paint!I painted it black
and the insides deep red.







This is one of my fabric walls.
I had to hang curtains up because
my room is in a section of our garage.
This is actually a couple of sheets
that I nailed to our drywalled ceiling
(ya....dad doesn't know about that one:.)



Here is the opposite wall to my
bed and fabric wall.








I purchased two sets of the
Apothecary Jars at
Cracker Barrel when we went
for my graduation.I think they were
like 5 bucks a set or something
on sale!It took me a while to think
of what to fill them with!:.)







The cozy corner!





Here's some more of my
Apothecary Jars.







This tie back holder is a
clothes pin painted black
with buttons glued on it.








My half fabric wall!:.)
Under the towel is my tv.:.)










My tack board I decorated for a piece of art:.)


Kelsey







No comments:

Post a Comment